Learning & Teaching Expo supports education professionals to equip themselves for forthcoming challenges. By visiting LTE, they are able to source the latest educational resources, explore creative yet effective pedagogies, Share and exchange ideas and experiences with your peers from around the world.
In 2021, 14,610 education professionals visited LTE from across the region. And they include:
- Representatives of Government Bodies and Educational Departments
- School Leaders, Owners, Directors, Managers, Charities, Bursars, Purchasing Managers
- Head Teachers / Principals / Heads of Departments
- Members of Parent Associations
- Pre-services and In-service Teachers
- Management of Training Colleges
- Retailers, Wholesalers, Distributors and Buying Agents
- University Deans / Professors
- Educational Consultants / Administrators
Main Purposes of Visiting
What do our visitors have to say?
‘Learning and Teaching Expo is an excellent educational exhibition. You can see various educational technologies and facilities, find different academic course materials, and discover the new teaching equipment, especially the novel design of school uniform styles, which surprised me. I will definitely come back next year!”
‘’Learning and Teaching Expo is a great opportunity for the teacher to get out of the classroom, have fun and look out for any different innovation tools to recruit to the classroom. I have learned so much here! I enjoy the Expo and especially A.I Tools, I think it’s insightful in the future and coming years.’’
Interested in participating in LTE?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.