Learning & Teaching Expo Gears Up for
Its 10th Anniversary Edition
Learning & Teaching Expo (LTE), the leading education expo in Asia, celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2019 when it is held from 11 to 13 December at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The 10th edition is set to be the most comprehensive for teachers and school leaders ever, featuring educational supplies and school resources from around the world. Free themed seminars and workshops will inspire teachers with the latest learning development trends and great ideas for teacher professional development.
LTE 2019 will be the largest edition ever, with over 350 exhibition booths presented by global education suppliers from Australia, Canada, Finland, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Malaysia, Singapore, the UK and the US, all showcasing their innovative and effective education solutions.
Over 250 free programmes, including seminars, open lessons and hands-on workshops, will be hosted by more than 300 local and international education professionals on the show floor. More than 15,000 Asia-Pacific school leaders and educators will have the opportunity to share educational strategies, pedagogies and insights into the future of learning.
Four brand-new features, including Greater Bay Area Innovative Education Forum, Design Thinking Forum, Principal Summit Powered by Microsoft and Great British Classroom will make a debut at LTE 2019, providing educators with new ideas to address forthcoming opportunities and challenges.
Free LTE visitor registration is now open for teachers and school leaders. School Group Registration is also available with exclusive privileges for schools with 10 or more members attending LTE. Please visit the expo’s official website at www.LTExpo.com.hk for more details.
Source Worldwide Education Solutions
Over 350 exhibition booths featuring diverse educational resources from around the world.
Learn Innovative and Effective Pedagogies
More than 200 sessions of keynote presentations, seminars, workshops and open lessons illustrating the latest learning trends and practices.
Share Ideas with Global Educators
Over 14,000 educators, buyers and distributors from over 40 countries to share insights into education.
Achieve Continuing Professional Development
A maximum of 24 CPD hours for Hong Kong teachers.
Innovative Expo, Comprehensive Solutions
To help you keep pace with the global education development, this year LTE gathers global educational suppliers showcasing their new education solutions and learning resources, including:
Expo Floor Plan
Main Stage Presentations
Renowned educators, including government officials, academics, school leaders and education pioneers, from around the world will gather at the LTE Main Stage to share their insights into the development of global education.
Speakers coming from:
Canada, Estonia, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore, Taiwan, the UK, the USA
• Empowering Future-Ready Generations through Education Systems, School Systems, School Leadership, Pedagogies, Learning and Teaching Strategies
• AI for K12
• Mental Health and Well-being
• Reading Literacy, Engagement and Performance
• Future Skills for 21st Century and Beyond
• Drama in Education
• Maker Education
• Managing and Engaging Diversity in Schools
Educational technologists and experienced educators will demonstrate advanced EdTech and innovative learning and teaching strategies.
• Maker Centred Learning with Technology
21st Century Classroom
Hong Kong educators will have open lessons with innovative pedagogies and solutions integrated in different subjects to build up students’ 21st century competencies.
• Play to Learn: Facilitate Learning and Teaching in Chinese History with Self-developed 3D and AR Games
• Enhancing Effectiveness in Scientific Experiments with Mobile Science Journal
Future Learning Theatre
Education pioneers will illustrate forward-thinking teaching ideas that empower students’ future readiness.
• Community Arts as Training for Future Leaders
• Broadening Students’ Global Horizons through Model International Conference
Experienced educators around the world will share their excellent teaching strategies and practices.
• Innovative Cross-subject Entrepreneurship Education: Cultivating Students’ Empathy and Creativity
• Going Deeper in STEM Education: A Case Sharing of Dreaming Big – STEM Bus
Education experts will share effective teaching strategies and pedagogies, as well as quality resources catering for special educational needs (SEN).
• Application of VR (Virtual Reality), AR (Augmented Reality), SR (Substitutional Reality) and MR (Mixed Reality) Technologies in Education: Boosting SEN Student Engagement and Learning Effectiveness
• Strategies for Catering for Learner Diversity in Chinese Language: Taking the Teaching of Chinese Popular Songs as an Example
Early Childhood Education Theatre
Professional educators of early childhood education (ECE) will discuss how to enhance learning and teaching effectiveness, and the ways to facilitate young learners’ whole-person education and development.
• Promoting English Language Learning in the Early Years: The Role of Families and Schools
• Integrated Education in Pre-school Education: Ways to Create an Integrated School Environment
Explore over 60 innovative achievement presentations and showcases in which the participating teachers and students make creative ideas come to life! Get ready to be inspired!
• AI Technology-infused Phenomenon-based STEM Activities
• STEM Helps Alcoholics in an Interesting Way