Learning & Teaching Expo is Asia’s Leading Education Expo. It provides an excellent platform for global educational suppliers to showcase their latest school and classroom innovations to education buyers and distributors from across the Asia-Pacific region.
Meet potential buyers and develop sales leads from buyers at both government and international schools.
Demonstrate Your Products
Showcase your education products, services and innovations to school leaders and teachers.
Raise Your Profile
Increase your brand and product awareness through the LTE marketing campaign. The LTE promotional campaign targets over 100,000 contacts at government education departments, distributors/buyers and schools in Asia
Expand Your Network
Meet international buyers, distributors and educators keen to source the latest education solutions. 13,505 visitors attended in 2018.
In 2018, LTE featured over 340 exhibition booths showcasing worldwide educational resources from global educational suppliers. They mainly came from Australia, China, Finland, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Poland, Singapore the UK and the US.
- Arts / Craft Equipment
- AV / Multi-Media Equipment
- Classroom Supplies, Resources, Aids and Equipment
- Computer Peripherals (Desktops / Laptops / Tablet PCs, etc.)
- Management Services
- School Furniture and Facilities
- Science and Laboratory Equipment
- Sports Equipment
- Connectivity / Communications / Wireless Technology
- Design & Technology
- eBook Readers
- Educational Toys and Games
- eLearning Technology and Solutions
- Game-based Learning Solutions
- ICT Hardware and Software
- Interactive Technology
- Learning Management Systems
- Managed Learning Environment (MLE)
- Mobile-learning Technology and Solutions
- Network Solutions
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Video Conferencing Hardware and Software Solutions
- Books / Magazines
- Foreign Language Courses
- Open / Distance Learning
- Professional Development Services for Teachers
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Products and Services
- School Services such as Catering, Transportation, etc.
- Vocational Training
Academia / Schools
NGOs / Government Departments
Qualifications / Examining Bodies
Teaching Professional Associations
Ms Mari Kontturi
Manager of International Affairs,
Mr William Chan
Big Dipper Studio Limited, Hong Kong