What is Learning & Teaching Expo?
Learning & Teaching Expo is Asia’s Leading Education Expo and Hong Kong’s annual signature event for educators. The Expo is supported by the education community from Hong Kong, China and increasingly across the Asia-Pacific region.
In 2022 the Expo enters its twelfth year. It will continue to provide an annual platform for education buyers, governments, school leaders, teachers and educators in Asia to discover and source the latest developments in educational resources and learning technology.
Education suppliers use the Hong Kong show to meet educators at both government and international schools. Learning & Teaching Expo is supporting the Greater Bay Area initiative to provide greater connectivity and communication between the major cities of Guangdong Province and Hong Kong and Macau.
Learning & Teaching Expo is organised by Bailey Communications, presented by Hong Kong Education City and supported by the Education Bureau of the Hong Kong SAR.
Hall 3CDE, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
(Expo Drive Entrance)
- Admission is FREE and open to educational and trade professionals only.
- General public, students, and minors under 18 will not be permitted.
- The organiser reserves the right to verify trade identity of any visitors (i.e. through invitation letter, business cards and/or staff I.D.) and refuse admission when deemed inappropriate.
- Due to liability restrictions, no strollers or luggage of any kind will be permitted on the exhibit hall.
- The admission badge is non-transferable.
- In response to the latest disease prevention measures of the HKSAR government CAP599F, all visitors are required to use the ‘LeaveHomeSafe’ mobile application to scan the venue QR code before entering the exhibition hall throughout the 3 days.