Share Your Insights into Education with Peers Worldwide
Learning & Teaching Expo (LTE) 2019 is now inviting global education professionals to be a speaker at the Asia’s leading education event held in Hong Kong this December. If you have a topic which you think the education community should know about, submit your paper before 12 July 2019 (Friday).
Over 300 worldwide speakers are expected to deliver more than 200 inspiring presentations to over 15,000 global educators, covering a wide range of educational topics, including Adoption of Educational Technology, Innovative Learning Strategies and Pedagogies, STEM and Maker Education, Arts Education, Early Childhood Education, Inclusive Education, Character Education, Student Wellbeing and more.
Being a speaker in LTE, you will be able to share your knowledge and experience with your peers from around the world, collect feedback for your educational projects, expand your network and enhance your exposure in the education community.
1. Come up with a topic: Your topic should be innovative, influential and unique, and be illustrated with practical case studies to enhance credibility and attractiveness
2. Prepare an abstract: The abstract should be concise and you are advised to include:
● Presentation Objective
● Presentation flow and content brief
● How your presentation benefits the audience
3. Decide your format of message delivery: You should decide the best format to deliver your messages. Possible formats include:
● Keynote presentation
● Seminar presentation
● Forum and Discussion
● Open Lesson
● Performance and Live Showcase
Act now to submit your paper! Submission deadline: 12 July 2019 (Friday). You may take a look at the 2018 Expo Programme for some ideas to develop your topic. We look forward to seeing you on stage at LTE 2019.